Monday, April 28, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!

So, we finally know we're having a girl! My official due date is Sept 1, but she's measuring a couple weeks ahead of schedule so I'm fine with the end of August. She's moving a lot now and it's a wonderful feeling to know that she's there! I did pick the bedding out for her nursery and I've posted a picture below. Now the hard part is deciding on a name. If you have any suggestions please feel free to send me a message. I'll keep you updated on any changes...

Her spine...




Her legs are measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule, she'll have long legs like her daddy...




It's a girl...


This is sort of a profile view...




This is her face with her hand to the left...




































2 comments:

THE MASON'S said...

OMG!!!!!We are so happy for ya'll!I can't wait.You have a better selection of stuff for girls than you do boys.Aunt Kelly will get you some bows and prissy dresses baby girl!Maybe you want act like me and mommy did.hahaha,LoveLoveLove the bedding
Love ya
Kelly

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

so excited for you!! that is the greatest feeling in the world.. to feel them kick!! love the bedding.. very similar to taylor's!! good luck with choosing a name!! congrats!